Thursday, April 9, 2009

One month, and the CBC

Kara is one month old tomorrow. WOW! She's still a little sick, but is doing better. We're not quite to a routine yet, but we are more settled in general. Although, we're still severely lacking sleep (and by "we" I mean all of us).

http://fishyre.blogspot.com/2009/04/and-some.html
I love the CBC. I was very dismayed when they lost the bid to broadcast the 2010 and 2012 Olympics. Now I learn that they aren't getting money (which has happened often and has caused more job cuts), but the government I voted for is set to give money to the big-wigs at the companies that own Global (boo!) and CTV (meh). These companies also own many of the larger newspapers and radio stations, and they're billions of dollars in debt. I really don't want my tax dollars to be used for ANOTHER bailout. PLEASE send your MP an email regarding this issue (especially since many of you live in a riding with a Conservative MP). Maybe we can at least help the CBC get some money as well?

I'll post some pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment