Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy? Anniversary

Today is our 4 year anniversary. Hooray for us! However, we don't always have "happy" anniversaries... last year, Mark worked 14 hours on our anniversary. This year, I got a call from the police, attempting to track me down. My Aunt Cathy was taken to hospital with breathing problems this afternoon, and is heavily sedated while they give her antibiotics to clear up an infection in her lungs. So we walked up to Royal Columbian Hospital around 8 (it takes about 3 minutes) to check on her. She's in the ICU, and they're going to keep her completely sedated until the lung infection is gone and they can safely remove the breathing tube they had to put in to help her get enough air. So much for a nice relaxing evening :P

Tomorrow we go to my mom's for the weekend. My cousins Shannon, her husband Carl and their one-year-old daughter Sophie are coming out from Victoria to visit, and I haven't seen them since Shannon was 7 or 8 months pregnant. It will be nice to catch up.

1 comment:

  1. So I missed your anni, and sorry to hear about your aunt :(

    Take an evening later to make up for it maybe?

    Love you guys, and can't wait to see you in July :D

    ReplyDelete