Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Photos

So, I haven't been here in a while. Thing is, I've been busy. I've made a ton of headbands the last few weeks (well, 5, and I'll post about those later). Here are pictures of Halloween stuff, so you guys can see how cute our girls are :)

This year, Chloe was a flower fairy, and Kara was an owl. I made both of the costumes, and they were both super pleased!

On Halloween, we went to a kids' party at our church, and then out for a tiny bit of trick or treating.

Owl and Fairy

stuck in a sumo bouncer

Butterfly face paint

flying (running)

Cookies! We made Halloween cookies a few weeks ago, and these are my mummy cookies. They were cute AND yummy. I will definitely be making these again next year.

yummy mummies

Our pumpkins! (Sitting on the dining room table.) We carved the 3 small ones (left to right: Bob the Tomato, a sad clown, a starry night). The big pumpkin was carved by a dad at Chloe's school, and is apparently a Vampire.

pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment