Friday, January 13, 2012

2 months

So, in theory, I have 2 months to go until the baby arrives. The due date is March 13.

I have a ton of things I need to do, but at the same time, I want to relax and take it easy, so not much is getting done.

We are mostly back into the routine of school, which got totally thrown off over the Christmas break. It will be interesting to see what our new routine (or lack of one) will be when the baby arrives.

We have been enjoying our various Christmas presents. The girls are really loving the wooden train pieces they got from us & my mom. We are building new tracks every few days for them to play with, and Chloe has been building simpler tracks too. Its a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. just checkin in! looks like your due date is just around the corner. how are you?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete