Monday, April 2, 2012

Two weeks

Jane was 2 weeks old yesterday. Hard to believe its been so short a time, as I can't imagine life without her around any more.

Grandma Rose hosted a shower for Jane on Saturday. It was nice. Jane got a lot of cute clothes, but also some really useful stuff, so thanks to everyone who came!

Life is progressing. Jane is starting to settle in, though her "night time" seems to start around 7pm and end at 4am, so I've been going to bed by 9pm most nights, which really doesn't give me much free time once Chloe and Kara have gone to bed (8pm is bed time for them). Mind you, I'm pretty beat by then, so going to bed early isn't a bad thing sleep-wise.

The only other thing to say is that right now I hate laundry. We still generate as much as we used to, plus Jane's stuff added in, but no time to fold it right now. Today I finally got to putting away all my maternity clothes, and pulling out all my pre-pregnancy clothes (though most of my pants are still a little too small). I can finally stop living in 1 pair of pants and 4 shirts. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment