Monday, February 23, 2009

Cousins, and being sick

On Saturday night, we had Chloe's cousin Ava over while her mommy went out for dinner. Here's a great picture of the two of them on our fireplace. They both had a great time. While there is still a mild language barrier (Ava is only 16 months old), it was still a lot of fun watching them interact and play together.


That night, Chloe woke up at 1am with a fever of 38.9C. It seems she picked up the cold I had last week. Her fever has since gone down, but now she has a really nasty cough, and she sounds so funny when she talks. We had lazy days yesterday and today, and a lazy evening with daddy as well.


Tomorrow is two weeks to my due date. I sure hope we can get everything ready on time...

1 comment:

  1. Only 2 weeks due until the second bundle of joy and insanity enters the world? I didn't think that it was that soon! I really do hope that you feel better as well. I will be praying that all goes well in the weeks to come :)



    David <*))-{

    ReplyDelete