Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2 weeks

Kara is two weeks old today (and Chloe is 31 months today as well). We're slowly settling back into a routine with Chloe, and incorporating Kara into it. Having trouble with Kara sleeping long stretches (3.5-4 hours) during the day, and then max 2 hours at a time at night. It's quite frustrating, and I know its affecting Mark's sleep as well.

On a happier note, I got a baby wrap, and I will now sing its praises! With Chloe we tried both a Snugli and a baby sling. The sling was far superior to the Snugli, but still wasn't comfy enough to facilitate full-time babywearing, which is so great for babies. Anyway, this time around, I'm going with a wrap from Phat Baby Wraps, a company out by Cultus Lake. I am so impressed, and so comfy! Kara sure seems happy in the wrap, and I love that I have both hands free!

Also, we're getting cable today. Haven't had it in over a year, and actually haven't paid for it period since we got married. The first place we lived in gave us cable free, and somehow we also got free cable on one of our cable outlets at this place until April or May of last year. I assume that the guys upstairs switched to satellite or some other form of TV programming provider, since we only ever got it in the one spot. Oh well, it will be nice to have channels to flick through again, since its so easy when you're as tired as we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment