Friday, July 16, 2010

So many things...


The picture of Kara and me is from Canada Day. It was so cold we were wearing sweaters inside!
The picture of Mark and Chloe is from Ricky's wedding.
These two pictures are the ones that I currently have displayed on my monitors (yes, Mark and I have two monitors each). Every time Kara sees the picture of Mark and Chloe she says "Hi Dada." Its amazing.

Today we went to Abbotsford with Briana and Ruby. We went to Briana's parents' house and swam in the pool. All three girls had a BLAST! Kara displayed her normal "no fear", and Chloe was nervous-excited. By that I mean she spent a lot of time on the steps going into the pool, and would only get off the steps for a few minutes at a time; but she was laugh and smiling the whole time!

After a REALLY rough week at work, Mark is now on hiatus. That means we get at least two weeks straight of "daddy home days". I know all four of us are going to enjoy this immensely. Mark will also super enjoy sleeping in. And I might even get to sleep in once or twice!

Tomorrow we are going to Abbotsford to visit Paul & Greta, and to meet Emma. I am really looking forward to meeting and holding their new baby. Chloe is also really looking forward to seeing her cousin Ava.

No comments:

Post a Comment